Wow, I'm not a pink-kinda-gal, but something about this template spoke to me. It said, "Sme! Use me!" (Reference to a commercial that was popular when I was in high school--I still use it to justify weird purchases to my dad!)
So here I am. I've joined the revolution. (Although my brother says blogs are already on the decline/no longer cutting edge...where I work it's light years away and this is foreign territory!) But I digress. I've been interested in starting a blog for some time now, but as a relatively private person, I struggled with what content to focus on.
Enter POTD 2008.
I've been active on a scrapbooking site (http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/) since 2002. I've always been a shutterbug, but have recently gotten into digital photography. So on the photography messageboard at 2Ps, there was a post about the Photo of the Day for 2008. (I contemplated joining last year, but who has time?!?!) This year seems different. Less pressure. More inspiration. New camera gear to play with! :)
My sweetie bought me a Canon Rebel XT as a gift 18 months ago--and he keeps getting me more stuff (LOVE HIM!) So one of my New Year's Resolutions is to put it all to use--and hopefully go from decent and lucky to good and consistent in the process. I hope you enjoy the fruits of my labor in the coming weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment