This week's theme is Hats off to the New Year. Here's a little ducky i got for Christmas; I turned my kitchen table into a photo studio for this lil guy. The first one is with the great sun coming through my kitchen windows....but a bit harsh and creating some icky shadows. The second is me blocking all that wonderful light with my body so it wasn't so harsh. Both SOOC except for crop.
Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/500, f/3.2, 100 ISO.

Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/100, f/1.8, 100 ISO.
Also, did you notice my new "watermark"? Wish I had time to play in Photoshop more often...I could do some marvelous things!
Have a festive, safe New Year's Eve! Happy 2008!
1 comment:
Great color in these shots! Looks like the little duck is swimming in a pool of water! I definitely prefer the second shot with the softer shadows. Now, I'm off to find some hats so I can be on theme the rest of this week!
Post a Comment