Saturday, February 2, 2008

Relief

This is a monument at a local park. I thought it was an interesting vertical vs. horizontal shot, but on a different plane than normal--coming out of the vertical!

Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/125 f/2.8, 800ISO, polarizing filter.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a cool shot. Great DOF!
Cari

Unknown said...

Neato! Great capture!

Kimberly said...

Very interesting shot! I love it!!

Chell said...

I like it, great take on it.

~JustJulie~ said...

Very cool composition on this. Looks great.

HeyLady said...

Very neat angles - it looks like a coin.

laulley

Anonymous said...

Cool shot I missed yesterdays post but what a cool shot for the theme

Becky said...

Cool angle. It almost looks like a giant coin.

Amy said...

Cool shot, the angle is really neat!

Val said...

cool shot!

April said...

that looks really cool..great shot.

Stacey said...

Very interesting, I really like it!

Sharon said...

Very nice!

Mom2Drew said...

I think it's good to have interesting and different perspectives. By choosing a different angle, you forced me to look closer to see what it was. Good job.

Laura B. said...

Susie--great angle and POV here. Nice work.

Anonymous said...

OO...I really like how you showed the depth of statue in the angle. Really awesome!

Ginnie said...

Cool shot! I really like the depth it has.