Friday, February 22, 2008

Roses

As promised, here are some of the shots I took before my trip. Sweetie got me roses for Valentine's Day (and one still survives!)
This first pair was me having fun with DOF and a bottle of wine (although I hadn't had any to drink!) It's funny how these shots developed. I was taking pics and started noticing things in the background that were cluttering the shot, when I decided I should USE some of those things because they were appropriate to the subject. So the wine made it in as a focal point.
Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, <-- 1/80, f/3.2, 1600ISO: --> 1/320, f/1.8, 1600ISO.


Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/200, f/1.8, 1600ISO.

I used CWB on this one. I think the colors are truer, but...that green seems electric to me and I'm not sure. I underexposed it because I was more focused on the CWB, so I had to do a little editing afterwards.

Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/200, f/1.8, 1600ISO. PS: Duplicate as screen, opacity 50%

No comments: