Thursday, March 27, 2008

Catching up!

Several challenges end this weekend and I'm trying to get all caught up.

Here's my entry for the color challenge: pink. (It's a pack of mini-post-it notes. Did some PS work, too.)

Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/125, f/1.8, 100ISO, diffused flash.

Here's a whole slew of 26 Things entries:



Details:
#5 familiar: a stuffed animal Sweetie gave to me when I went away to college. His name is Bear and he's the perfect size to snuggle with. Bear is holding a bottle of Sheer Freesia from Bath & Body Works, my favorite scent from that store. Both of these are very familar things to me. (Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/125, f/2.8, 100ISO, diffused flash.)
#6 fast: um, INSTANT is fast. (Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/125, f/2.8, 100ISO, diffused flash.)
#11 it's in the details: the beadwork I'm doing on my veil for my wedding. (My mom thinks I'm crazy!) (Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/125, f/3.2, 100ISO, diffused flash.)

#16 original: a bowl I painted at a ceramics class a few years ago. I also have 4 smaller bowls to go with this large one. (Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/125, f/5.6, 100ISO, diffused flash.)

#17 perfect: one of the first "couple cards" sweetie and I got. (Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/125, f/1.8, 100ISO, diffused flash.)

#20 sharp: a few of the pins I'm using while making #11 above! :) (Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/125, f/3.2, 100ISO, diffused flash.)

ETA (3/29/08): Oops....forgot to load #11. So here it is! :)

1 comment:

Suzy said...

I really like that first one! Great shots!