It has been such a busy weekend--I wasn't on the computer since Thursday night!!! We bought a bunch of solar-powered landscaping lights today. Here they are "charging" (and reminding me NOT to walk where the bricks used to be!) Sweetie thought it was cool I was taking my POTD of the beautiful new lights....until I told him what my title for the post would be! :)

Tech Info: Casio Exilim P&S
And here's what they looked like at night. (Don't zoom in too much, it's blurry!!!!)

Tech Info: Casio Exilim P&S
9 comments:
Love the title and pics!! :)
Perfect! The night shot is really fun!
LOL at your title! My dh razzes me about my cheesy titles sometimes too. ;)
I love your lights! I would like to get some of these but the kid who mows our yard would probably run them over... sigh..
haha, love the title, I always have a hard time coming up with a good title!
LOL! Great title! Those are cool lights....
Great title and those will be beautiful lined up at night!
Oh cool. I love our solar lights...
That night shot is really cool--they look all floaty. I've been thinking of putting those around my pool.
oh i love the lights in the dark!
Post a Comment