We've got family in town for the wedding and my mom and I were out showing them around town today. We stopped at a local park and while we were standing around talking, I saw this little guy! Fortunately, I just happened to have my camera (with nifty new strap) and was able to snap a shot or two.

Also note my new watermark ribbon? I'm working on making it into an action to save me some time......but I've never written my own action, so trial-and-error is taking longer than I thought! :)
7 comments:
Ack, you can take lots of pictures of those guys on my HOUSE. GR.
Enjoy these last few days, Suze!!
I think your new watermark ribbon looks great! Great shot of the bird as well - it's hard to catch them sitting still!
Nice shot--those guys are fast! The countdown is really speeding up! Enjoy your honeymoon--Jamaica, right?
Great shot of the bird! That's an interesting plant he's on.
I am just in awe of people who can take pictures of birds...really great.
AWESOME capture! :)
I think your watermark looks great! And great shot of Mr. bird!
Post a Comment