Today is our last full day in paradise. We slept in late (I was recovering from a bout with something nasty last night....not sure if it was food poisoning, an allergy to something new I tried, or just a quick bug, but it sucked! Fortunately it passed and while I took it easy today, was still able to make the most of the end of our trip.) After breakfast, we laid on the beach, went out with Kevin from Watersports on a Hobie Cat (catamaran) and ordered room service for an afternoon snack while we waited out a storm (it was early today, only about 2:00, and it lasted nearly an hour and a half). Chris set up the tripod and waterproof camcorder on the balcony to catch some of the lightning.
Here are a few pics from different days. (It's getting tough, because I have 4 different cameras to work from--and the underwater one-time-use is film...sigh...I'll have to WAIT to see those!!!!)

A lizard we spotted one night at Le Cabaret. We also saw one above the elevators on the ground floor of our building.

A peacock, just strolling around the Italian Village after a storm.

I was here!

Jeremy & Rashonda just after their wedding on 08.08.08 at the Dutch beach.

I made it through dinner at Jasmine's with nothing but chopsticks...even rice!

One of the only true sunsets we've had while here.
No comments:
Post a Comment