I was fortunate to have the use of a 28-70 "L" lens (L glass is one of Canon's better lenses) this weekend, and wow. I miss the macro capabilities (which this has). It's super fast, super sharp, but heavy and takes some getting used to (the zoom ring seems to be back really far in my opinion and I kept reaching for the focus ring instead. I told DH I was afraid to put the lens on my camera for fear I wouldn't want to return it! I hope to find some time to play this week (on more things than my yard!)
Here's a broad sample. *Click on the thumbnail below to see a larger picture.*
P.S. If you haven't voted yet, go now! It's only up for a few more hours! (See post below)
so you bought the lens just to try it out!? how about early christmas (and birthday and anniversary... how many do you have to put together to get it?)
looks like fun, but if you need a reason to return it, heavy is a good one.
so you think i need to put this on MY christmas list?!
10 comments:
Oh YEAH- you KNOW you are going to have to buy that lens now! LOL! These are just STUNNING- all the little details you captured are amazing!
These are some great shots! I got to play with that lens a couple times and it is awesome!
Pretty! Love all the variety.
Beautiful! It is a great lens--it's my everyday one.
very nice! don't you just love the "L" glass? very addictive. and those images just prove it.
Unreal! I love all of these people flowers. I would so love to try this lens out.
Those are beautiful!! I love the colors, details and depth of field!!
REALLY neat shots...me wantee!
so you bought the lens just to try it out!? how about early christmas (and birthday and anniversary... how many do you have to put together to get it?)
looks like fun, but if you need a reason to return it, heavy is a good one.
so you think i need to put this on MY christmas list?!
Wow, those look great!
Where on earth do you rent lenses from?
Post a Comment