So I think I need to hand out passes to my gym whenever anyone comes to visit our house. I have been in such a food-mood lately, it's crazy! I made these things (I'm calling them Mkisszels because I don't know what else to call them!) A few of my students gave them to me at Christmas several years ago and I was instantly hooked. Just the right combination of sweet and salt, smoosh and crunch. And they are super simple and super fun. (Hint hint to all the moms out there, this is low-mess and high-participation cooking with your kids!!!) Spread out some pretzels on a cookie sheet, put a single Hershey kiss on each one, pop in the oven for 3-5 minutes (I set @ 300 degrees), then put an M&M on top of each to smoosh down the kiss. (The kisses are hot, so be careful that lil fingers don't push toooo far because hot chocolate hurts!!!) This whole sheet is one bag of kisses and about a third of a bag of M's & pretzels. They're great smooshy, but it takes a while for the kisses to harden again to the point you can store them (fridge? Mine's full, so they're cooling on the countertop.) They will keep for weeks in a plastic container.

5 comments:
Those look SO good and simple to make! I'm going to try them this weekend! YUM! :)
Hmmmm, look really good! What a great idea for my dd's class during their christmas party
I'm printing this out now! My three Hungry Locusts will be home for Christmas, so I'll be sure to give these a try. Besides, they sure do photograph well! Thank you!
Looks yummy!
Ok those look amazing, and I am pretty sure even I could do that. So making them this weekend.
Post a Comment