This is Sandy. Sandy has been a student teacher in my classroom since the beginning of the year; today was her last day. It has been an amazing experience getting to know her and her family and to watch her develop into an awesome teacher. The kids will certainly miss her (and so will I!), but I know that she will be wonderful with whatever group of students she's given. Congratulations, my friend, and good luck to you! :)
(Taken by one of my students at the end of the day...)This is something Sandy made for me--a dodecahedron. It's done completely out of paper squares--no glue, no tape, just the pieces holding on to each other. It's SO COOL. There are tons of shapes and patterns in it. I tried to crop in on a few close ups because it's just so neat!

6 comments:
Ok, that is way cool! I can make a paper cup...
Congratulations to her, and cool dodacahedron. When I see that word I think of The Phantom Tollbooth.
Aww sweet. Very cool patterns and color.
That dodecahedron is so cool! Congrats to Sandy in completing her student teaching! :)
That is awesome, i love the colors! Best of luck to her :)
That is an incredible paper creation! I like your fireworks photos to the right, also!
Post a Comment