
We went to visit Chris' brother and his family tonight (Christmas: the holiday that keeps on giving!) They got a Wii for Christmas along with AC/DC Rock Band. And here I am, the triple threat (guitar, drums, AND tennis. Look out world!)



DH took these shots, so I felt it only fair to use his watermark on them. (Yes, I made him his own watermark a few months back. It's quite funky--I almost like it better than mine!) I just love the action he caught in that last one, hair flying and all!
9 comments:
Fun shots, why to go DH...lol I was thinking that wm was neat.
How fun! We have a Wii and want the fit game, but it's always sold out when we look for it! :)
Yup - love that last one - you really got into the tennis!!
Cool shots - enjoy your Wii - we love ours!
Boy, you sure look like you were having a blast with the Wii! I keep thinking we need to get one. Love the refraction you caught on the goldfish!
Neat rainbow! Good job to your DH, I love his watermark! I should make my DH his own, he takes a lot of pictures for me :)
What fun! You dh's watermark is very cute.
How fun are these! I need to have one of the kids photograph me singing or playing guitar hero on the wii. I am sure I look hilarious! You look great!
fun!
Post a Comment