We went to the Boston Brewing Company (where they make Sam Adams beer) for a tour. We had a great time! These are from our tasting after the tour.

My cheesecake at Dick's Last Resort in Quincy Market. It was so worth the extra calories!

A map of the MBTA--we love the T!

On the drive home (I think this was still in Massachusetts? Maybe Connecticut?)

They had several of these random (HUGE!) pushpin map points around Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market. We were cold so didn't stop to read the sign...

My filthy, salt-covered windshield had this cute little smilie face from a water droplet splat.

This was a random sign in front of our parking space at a rest stop. I have no idea what half of the stickers mean (so please don't be offended if they're bad!), but I thought for that reason this was a perfect "second look" photo.

I love Boston, and I keep saying I'll make it back there in nicer weather....I went in August about 10 years ago, and was there during the spring in HS. The other three times have all been in bone-numbing cold for this same January conference!
3 comments:
love all the photos. that smile is so fun! all with P&S is amazing.. well done!
These are fun and Great interpretations love the "sweet" one
Love all of your photos - excellent use of themes.
Post a Comment