Saturday, January 17, 2009

An excuse for two hobbies...

There was an informal challenge posted at 2Peas on photographing something Red, White, & Blue to help celebrate Inauguration Day this week. I've been itching to bake cookies, so I combined the two into one event! I made spritz cookies and decorated them in R,W, & B!!!

The first one is my artistic attempt at a flag. The second is me loving the macro capabilities of my newest lens.




Oh, and they tasted pretty good too! :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots! And great take on Heathers challenge!
Cari

Jess said...

OOH... *drool* Those look SOOO YUMMY! I love your take on "red, white, and blue"! I am still on the lookout for something unique myself!

Liz said...

YUM!
I love the flag of cookies.

Reds said...

Mmmmm cookies!! These look real good! :) And great choice for the challenge!

Michelle said...

I LOVE it! Its perfect for the challenge...and yummy too!

Chell said...

Great take on the challenge, they look yummy!!

Jodie said...

these look yummy! great job!

Lauren Hartman said...

Very clever idea, and they look delicious!

Linnao said...

They look good!

Donnah Ciempka said...

YUMMO - I am sitting here thinking about what I should have for dinner, not I can only think about cookies. Loved the shots.

Anonymous said...

yum..yum..yum.

Joanne Fowler said...

Um... YUM! Pass me some!