I haven't shot in quite some time (even the weekly belly pictures have turned into two- or three-week or monthly- pictures). Too tired, too busy, uninspired...whatever the excuse was at the time. Yesterday was really the first time I've had my camera out in about 2 months. And boy did I fall in love again! I had THINGS to shoot! (A football game, a college marching band, friends, kids, etc.) And the weather was great (well, it was homecoming, so it RAINED ALL DAY like it does every year, but that meant great overcast skies!) And this was really the first test for my 28-135 IS lens.....most of the other umpteen million shots I've taken with that have been stills or with flash. When I look past the grain of shooting in 800, I got some great shots. Very happy.
So, to whet your appetite, here's my friend's son A. He is such a ham (it makes me really excited to be having a baby, knowing they'll be this cute!) Here he's peeking through a railing in the bleachers....seconds later he ducked under and was modeling for me like a pro! (Also got some great shots of him splashing in the puddles in the parking lot afterwards!)
Thanks for sharing your kid with me, C., and for letting me share his cuteness with the world!
6 comments:
What a cutie!
He is cute, and I am happy for you that you were excited to shoot!
oh... he's such a cutie. looks like a fun one, too!
That sure is some cuteness!
i am hoping that your inspiration from your camera transfers to your blog! i've missed you!
I'm glad you felt like picking up your camera. Creative shot with the bar on a diagonal across his face! And I just played with your wordle for awhile in the post prior to this one :) Thanks!
Post a Comment