It's 2010 already. No wait, it's the end of January, 2010 already! Where did the time go since my last post? Oh that's right, I had a 3 1/2lb baby, 8 weeks early, and spent most of December in the NICU and most of January snuggling with the cutest.kid.ever. on my living room couch.
While he is the cutest kid I think I've ever met, I'm trying really hard to control myself in the images I release to the world. I've got tons and tons and tons of pictures of him (you know, one of each new outfit, one of each person who holds him (and because of doctor's orders, that has been limited, yet I still have a lot of shots in this category), one of each cute face he makes, each "first" we do...so you might see a few of him. But I'm going to try really hard to keep this blog photography focused.
So if I take a pause and don't post for a while, and then post lots and lots and lots all at once, I hope you'll understand, 'cause this Mommy thing is just way too awesome to waste sitting in front of a computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment