February was a doozy in the snow department (although I didn't mind, since I'm home with the baby every day anyway!) It was pretty, but Spring Fever has settled in, and I'm ready to get outside and smell the flowers!
Great job catching the drip on the last photo. . . and that's a hopeful sign! The chair on the deck is just scary! I hope spring comes soon for you and you can take the baby for a nice walk outside soon!
8 comments:
wow look at all that snow!! i can only dream of that!! it was 35 degrees at 8.30 here this morning in Cairns
I love that last one with the water dropping off! Very cool! I'm soo ready for spring to!
I can see why you are anxious for spring! That is a lot of snow! I really like that last action shot. Perfect timing!
Very cool (pun intended) photo's. I'm personally very tired of snow!
Yikes!!! thats a lot of snow! i would be anxious for spring too TFS
thats a lot of snow!!
That snow....WOW! Love that icicle shot! Great capture!
Great job catching the drip on the last photo. . . and that's a hopeful sign! The chair on the deck is just scary! I hope spring comes soon for you and you can take the baby for a nice walk outside soon!
Post a Comment