My son is 3 months old today. Where did that time go? He's such a sweet baby :)
{Pat...this one is for you, as you requested...}
My P&S died. I loved that Casio Exilim (S600)--it was awesome. It's been replaced by a Nikon CoolPix (the one Aston Kucher promo'ed, with the touchscreen). I'm not thrilled with it yet....but lots of reviews said to thoroughly read the manual, and I haven't gotten through it yet. This shot above was taken [by my husband] with the new Nikon and I think it's grainy (there are some small splotches on the baby's head--he'd just finished screaming his head off!--but I see more than that in the image) The video is grainy once uploaded to the computer as well.

5 comments:
Thank you!!! I am inhaling that wonderful new (or almost new) baby smell. He's still at that little cuddly stage. What a cutie pie!!!
He is a tiny one! But oh so cute. I would love to cuddle him stick my camera in his face too. :) TFS your little precious babe with us.
He is sooooooo TINY! and super cute
im sorry that you are not liking your new p&s i hope you get used to it
What a cutie. Hope once you get to know your camera better, you are happy with it. My sister has an older model of Nikon CoolPix - loves it.
So so sweet!! Awwwww!
Post a Comment