Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Project 52: Week 3

Week 3 Theme:  Red

Meet Mort.  Mort the Monkey.  He was a gift from a friend when my son was born. (I happen to adore Mort, while my son sees Mort as something he can toss around!)  My attempts at the Coke can by itself were not nearly as successful as Mort + Coke.  :)


Tech: Rebel XT, 50mm, f4.5, ISO 200, 1/80 w/bounce flash

Backdrop is the kitchen refrigerator, under them is a piece of white foamcore and a piece of plexiglass.

11 comments:

Janett said...

Mort's adorable! I have a giraffe that was given to me when my son was born, I love it. The boy? Could care less. ;)

Samantha said...

Mort's great! I may just have to start photographing Erin's stuffed friends!

Norine @ Five Baht Elephant said...

MONKEE!

We love monkeys.

HeyLady said...

Mort is much more photogenic than coke!

Alison Shuman - Find Real Austin said...

I likey the reflection in the plexi!

Anonymous said...

very CUTE!
love the name!
tara

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Cute. Nice reflection of both Mort and the can.

Suzy said...

aww Mort is so cute! Nice capture of him.

Reds said...

Mort is cute! Love stuffed monkeys!

Leilani said...

So cute!

Nessa said...

Love it!! And now I want coke, LOL!!