I got a few comments yesterday asking if I was proposing in my POTD. No. but...I've got wedding on the brain. We're getting married this summer and things are kicking into high gear on the planning end. Ironically, though, this past weekend was the 1yr anniversary of his proposal to me. (And he gave me a great story to tell for the rest of my life, so he gets major brownie points!) I guess I was just feeling a little sentimental. ;)
Here's a few more candy pics from yesterday...
Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/200, f/1.8, 800ISO.
Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/200, f/1.8, 800ISO.



17 comments:
Those are great! love them all!
Cari
Oh so pretty! I love the pink and red together.
Very creative - these are so fun!
I love the way you arranged the candies. Very pretty colors.
So pretty! I really like the way you did the second one.
These are terrfic...creative and oh-so festive!
I'm hungry! The first one is my favourite.
There isn't any better love than edible love in my opinion!
Too cute!! Nice color!
I really like the first one, it makes my mouth water, I love those little red hot hearts!
fuN!
love the color!
tara
Oh those look so yummy! I love the first one!
All these candy pictures are making me hungry... yummy! tfs.
Love the second one!
Very colorful photos! But now you HAVE to tell us about the proposal. .. you can't leave us in suspense like this!
these are really cute! love the pink and red
Ohh great ideas!! I love the first one!! Great thinking!
Post a Comment