I took a bunch of pics tonight--a pretty heart pin I bought at a fundraiser, the roses sweetie gave me for Valentine's Day. Problem is, I'm going away for the holiday weekend and the night was spent preparing to leave right after work tomorrow. So those wonderful shots will just have to wait until I come back.
Here's a candy heart and a 'goodbye' message for you until I return next week. Happy Valentine's Day! <3
Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/200, f/1.8, 800ISO.
Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/200, f/1.8, 800ISO.


11 comments:
These are so sweet! Great shots and messages for your sweetie!
Love your pics!!! Have to give that a try!!!
Oh I just love it! We will miss you too.
LOL!! Love the last one!
Enjoy your time away. I never thought to flip the hearts over and just have one showing a message.
cute shots. like the heart one alot.
Sweet! Nice shots!
Great shots!! And I love the added comments! Have fun!
great shots..the color and lighting are perfect in these.
These are great! Have a good weekend too, can't wait to see more photos when you return
perfect for the season. your DOF on that second one is awesome.
Post a Comment