Finally, to be on theme. I've got lots of great ideas, just little time this week and less than cooperative weather.
This is a Bible that was given to me as a shower gift (I cried!). On it is a weaving of palms that I made a few weeks ago.
Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/125, f/5.6, 100ISO, diffused flash.

9 comments:
That's some incredible palm weaving there and Bibles are such wonderful gifts. This one looks especially nice.
Wow, that palm weaving is beautiful! And what a nice gift the Bible was, it has such a pretty cover.
Wow...that is amazing...I would love to see a close up of your weaving! Just gorgeous.
AWESOME SHOT!!!! WOW
This is beautiful... I love the angle you chose and the intricacy of your woven palm is just STUNNING.
that's beautiful.
Great shot!!
Loved catching up on all your photos. This one is so pretty. This is kind of what I wanted to do with my palm on Bible shot, but I don't have a Bible with a pretty cover like you do. That is an intricate weaving, too. I'm impressed! Some ladies at my church did crosses and hydrangeas that were so pretty.
That palm weaving is incredible. I love that Bible. Such a beautiful cover.
Post a Comment