Monday, April 14, 2008

Ok, I'm cheating

I didn't take this pic. today. That feels like cheating. But it's been SUCH a day, and I've been getting such great captures, I felt I needed to share. This was taken over the weekend. I'm SO excited to see that my lily of the valley survived sweetie's digging adventures last summer. Lily of the valley is by far one of my most favorite scents!

Tech info: Rebel XT, 100mm macro, 1/100, f/5.6, 100ISO.
And thanks to all who left comments yesterday. The POTD was a side-ways view of a tulip bud (I *think* it's pictured in the mini gallery, and if it isn't that exact flower, it's the same color, one row over in the garden!). The gray behind it (the mirror idea was interesting--got my creativity flowing, now!) is either the rock or tree smack-dab in the middle of the "island" garden.

11 comments:

pat said...

Can't wait to see these when they're blooming!!

Suzy said...

mmmmm I love lily of the Valley! Great shot!

Becky said...

Great light! I also want to see them again when they're in bloom. They're so pretty!

Angie Moses said...

Very cool...be sure to post then when they bloom!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT> so perfect! the light is awesome!
tara

Jess said...

OOH, I can't wait to see them in full bloom! Even as sprouts they are GORGEOUS!

Margaret said...

These will be fabulous when they start to bloom!

summerbl4ck said...

love the green. looks very fresh. and love your shots from your last post too, esp the spiderweb. great capture!

Christiana said...

Ok, you have a green thumb, you may want to stay away from me, lol. Very pretty.

Mom2Drew said...

oooo, pretty. I like how they are starting to peek above ground.

Tera Fraley said...

I love the buds here, cant wait to see them in full bloom!