My neighbors all think sweetie & I are nuts. He drove a 60ft scissor lift all over the yard to cut down trees, I photograph everything that will stand still long enough for me to shoot. I was out quite late the other evening, enjoying what I thought was still decent light (at nearly 8 pm!) and my across-the-street-neighbor yells over from her gardening "now what are you taking pictures of?" I reply "bird on a wire. Hey, if he's willing to play, I have to take advantage of it." :) (She's a good friend and gets my craziness!) It was one of my favorite shots of the night!
Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/250, f/1.8, 100ISO.
Here are a few other ones from the same evening. I had to shoot 1600ISO which made things a bit granier than I wanted, especially since I was cropping out a bunch of ick. Some are SOOC, some are filtered & sharpened in NoiseWare. (I'm wondering if it's a bit TOO processed? cc welccome)
Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/100, f/1.8, 1600ISO, PS: screen layer w/ decreased opacity.
Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/100, f/1.8, 1600ISO, SOOC.
Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/100, f/1.8, 1600ISO, Noiseware: filter & sharpen.






7 comments:
There is something about the first shot...the bird, that I love. Its isolating and beautiful. Really outstanding colors as well.
The bird on a wire shot is really neat!! I love the sky behind him too!
I do not think the flowers are overprocessed!!
Beautiful flowers!
My POTD today is a bird on a wire! How funny. The flowers don't look overprocessed to me.
I love that first shot! Very nice work! And the flowers are so pretty!
Cool first shot! The flowers don't look over-processed at all, just very pretty!
Lovely shots! I like the sharpened and noise reduced photos even better.
Post a Comment