Tuesday, June 10, 2008

How we all felt

We've had a blistering heat wave here since the weekend--near 100 + humidity in the 70% range. We made it through, a cold front just came through (woohoo, only 86 tomorrow!) This poor pepper plant resembled most of my co-workers, teaching with no air conditioning and no fans: wilted.

Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/200, f/2.5, 100ISO.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was like that here last week...I know how you are feeling! Great shot!
Cari

Diana said...

ouch no air man i hope they get them started soon. im glad we have our air going

Becky said...

Perfect illustration. Our heat broke last night too...aaahhh!

♥ Amy said...

Yup, that's how I've felt all week too. Cute!

pat said...

Poor little plant. I'd really like to feel like that! We've had the opposite--40s and rain for at least 10 days.

Bobbi said...

Oh I so feel this way too!

Michelle said...

poor plant. i hate hot days in the classroom. hope you enjoy your "cold" front!

Angela2932 said...

Hope your heat wave relents soon! I love the bokeh of this photo!