Friday, July 25, 2008

This is real.

So I'm getting married soon. In 9 days. (Actually, by the time I get to post this, I'll be down to 8!) I have a little chalkboard that I've been keeping track how many days I have left. We've been engaged for nearly 18 months, so today when it went to single digits, I had a sudden overwhelming realization. I'm getting married soon. In 9 days!

(I've been waiting several weeks to take this shot, just for 26 Things!)


We also went and applied for the marriage license today and had our final meeting with the caterer (and dropped off all the favors & stuff--so I have a living room again!!!) Which means the pressure is off and I can enjoy doing goofy things. Like the bride and groom ducks my mom got me. Aren't they cute!?!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! 9 more days...ahhhh!

I would so be freaking our right now...actually I am anxious for you. It sounds like you have everything under control though, because you even have the little duckies. Haha.

Reds said...

8 days to go - congrats to you!!! You must be so busy with last minute stuff!! Love the little ducks!! too cute!!

Mom2Drew said...

Eeeek, congrats! Can't wait to hear all about the big day. Those ducks are super cute too.

Jess said...

I would be saying Ahhhhhh! too! But it sounds like you have everything in order and there is nothing left to worry about. Those ducks are the cutest!

For Over 29 Years... said...

OH how exciting! I bet the enxt few days will be so busy for you. Post a little each day so we can share with you.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Looks like you have all your little duckies in a row. JK. Congrats and I hope all goes well.

Amy said...

Wow! Congrats and good luck. Cute ducks!!

Angela2932 said...

How exciting! With all your duckies in a row! Congrats and enjoy your wedding!

summerbl4ck said...

congrats! and great photo to capture the countdown. hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait; I can't wait; I can't wait; I can't wait; I can't wait; I can't wait; I can't wait!

(Did I happen to mention that I can't wait?!?!?!?)

Love ya sis!