Yesterday (Saturday) was supposed to be our town's Family Fun Day. Thanks to Hanna, it was postponed to today (Sunday). This meant that the fireworks display (scheduled to start at 8:45pm--first ones went off at 8:37!) was EMPTY because all the kids have school tomorrow. This meant GREAT parking for us and a peaceful evening to be silly! We stopped at Wawa to get sandwiches and planned to tailgate and watch. Instead, we sat on a curb under a streetlight and watched the display. I set the Rebel up on a tripod (a necessity for fireworks!) and got some
great shots. Chris pulled out my remote and had a good time towards the finale. (Mental note: do NOT let your husband play with a camera remote!) We got some funny shots of the two of use afterwards, a little blurry because he didn't give me time to reset the camera enough before he started clicking away!
Here's a taste; I hope to have a slide show up in the next few days!

A good end to "shutter speed" week!
Tech info: Rebel XT, 18-55mm, 3.2 sec , f/16, 400ISO.
5 comments:
Awesome!!! That sounds like a wonderful evening- the fireworks shot is AMAZING and you two are so cute! (my dh is the same way with remotes...LOL!)
Awesome firework shot!!
I love fireworks, and no crowds would make it awesome!
Nice firework shot.
Those are great fireworks shots! I am so terrible at those.
Post a Comment