I had some time to play with
Adobe Kuler today. They have all sorts of "themes" that users have developed and submitted. I've been toying with the idea of creating a logo/branding to accompany my pictures, and thought kuler themes would be a smart start. So.... I picked three that I was drawn to.

LAUGH1

Suck It Sideways

Swank Factory
I'm torn. I like them all. I need your help. Go over there ------------> and vote (you might have to scroll a bit). The poll is open until Sept. 22.
Who knows, I just might pick your favorite for my design. ;)
11 comments:
I voted...I love the last one! they are all great!
cari
I like them all but voted for the second one. Good luck!
I like the last one best!
i like that last one...the colors just seem to really mesh well together.
I really like the rich feel of the swank. good luck on your decision.
Great choices! I voted!
adding voting is FUN, FUN, FUN!
Those are all so great! For some reason, the 3rd one struck me more than the others though. I think it would be great for a branding theme!
I voted, but I like them all. :-)
I really like the suck it sideways....and I like the name even more!
I voted! Love the name suck it sideways, but I voted for something else!
Post a Comment