Sunday, October 12, 2008

mmmm, cookies

These pics have been sitting on my memory card for a week. They've outlasted a batch of cookies!!! Here are a few of my favorites--Peanut Butter Blossoms (which I swore was a secret family recipe until I bought a bag of Kisses a few years ago and found the recipe there! argh!) and Chocolate Chip Cookies (although I used the choco-caramel swirl ones---SOOOOOO GOOD!) I'm also showing off my new oven here....trying out a new oven is an excellent excuse to bake! :)




On a side note, Chris and I went shopping today to exchange some broken glassware (wedding gifts) and finish out our registries. It was a L.O.N.G. day. We're still pondering which knife set we want. And do I really need a serving platter in my china pattern? (Lenox Opal Innocence, btw....it's gorgeous!!!) I've now got MORE stuff to find storage space for. But when I figure out where to seat everyone, we're ready for a big ol' party! :)

6 comments:

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

Oh yum, these looks spectacular!!!

Jackie's Shot said...

Those sure do look yummy. Looks like your oven is working terrific. ~Jackie

Courtney said...

yummy. i am glad i read this post as I was enjoying my afternoon sweet. Otherwise, I'd have to have another round!

also, if you think you ever DO want the serving platter, get it now. :-) that is a nice pattern. and later, when you are planning the party, you'll think "i should have gotten it and now I am so busy with other things, I don't have time to run out to get it!"

Anonymous said...

DELICIOUS...I love all of the perspectives and angles you have hear too. Yummy enough to eat for sure.

Bobbi said...

Oh these look so so yummy, I might have to get some hershey kisses to steal your recipie.

Becky said...

Mmm...peanut butter blossoms are one of my favorites!