Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yum-o!

Warning, don't read this if you're hungry. ;)

Aren't these little apples adorable? They were a Halloween surprise from one of my students; I took these pics well over a week ago and just haven't gotten to post them!





Texas Tostitos. We used to frequent Planet Hollywood when it was at Caesar's in Atlantic City and this was our go-to dish for a snack before we'd drive home. Only mine are better! :) It took a few batches to get the recipe right, but they are tasty, fun, and easy!




I'm not cooking for Thanksgiving this year, and my Newlywed guilt must be kicking in. Either that or I've finally found a great excuse to try out all the neat kitchen stuff I got for the wedding and showers. I've been a cookie-makin-fool the past two days. Oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip, done. Dough for sugar cookies in the fridge. And then tonight, I discovered the joy of spritz cookies. We bought a cheap press on a whim, and I'm struggling to figure out how in three decades of life, I don't think I've ever used one before. SO. MUCH. FUN. (And Chris says these are his favorite cookies. Truthfully, I think any kind of cookie is his favorite!)




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the title of your post...haha.

And all this food looks AMAZING. I just think those cookies are adorable. I wish I could eat everything. Sometimes the internet is so cruel.

Jess said...

Yummmmm.... everything looks SO delicious! I could probably eat all of those cookies in one sitting, they look SO GOOD! :)

Reds said...

Shouldn't have looked... want cookies now!!! :)

Chell said...

I wasn't hungry till i looked. YUMMY..

pat said...

Love the second shot of the lone apple. Really nice! Those cookies look sooooo good!

Margaret said...

Yum! These all look so good. Now, I need to go have some lunch!

Anonymous said...

wow, i shouldn't have read this post . . i'm really hungry now! haha! :)

Bobbi said...

I can't say you didn't warn me..this food looks so yummy. I love that shadow from the apple in the second shot.

Courtney said...

i love the new blog theme-- red, green bubbly one. (the photos are good, too!) yum, sprtiz cookies. i brought my cookie press with me... maybe next week???