Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Catching up

It's. Been. Crazy. Around. Here. I've been shooting, just haven't found the time to post (really, I should be doing a ton of other stuff right now, but I just couldn't take the guilt anymore!)

Here's a mismash of the second half of March. (Dude, how is it April already???)

A carnation from a St. Patrick's Day fundraiser at school, with neat-o bubbles in my snazzy new IKEA vase.

A really fat {pregnant} robin we saw when we got home from church. Taken out the car window with my P&S. (I used Jenn_H's Cherry Vanilla Cream action on this.)

I bought some very pretty wrapping paper and ribbon on clearance after Christmas, and this present for my cousin M. was the first time I was able to use it. (The black feels like felt on the shiny silver!)

I had a series of icky days.....stressful, emotional, taxing days. I was away for business one weekend, when it happened to be beautiful weather out. DH was working in the yard and grabbed my camera to shoot some of the flowers that had started to bloom. He also sent me a similar shot on my cellphone so I could enjoy something pretty while I was stuck in a meeting. ;) What a sweetie!

9 comments:

Meaghan said...

The robin looks great with that action. That wrapping paper is SO pretty!

Becca said...

Great collection of shots.

Mom2Drew said...

It's fun to see random shots through the month and yea...that Robin looks ready to pop.

pat said...

Nice to see you back! I'd love to see more detail of that vase.

Suzy said...

I know April came so fast! Great captures!!

S.Kremer said...

Love the black and silver wrapping paper - very pretty! Nice shots:)
Shawna (shawkrem)

Mandy said...

So gland that you are back! And I love that wrapping paper. I have seen it int he stores around here but its NOT on clearance.

Courtney said...

i missed you... glad you're back.

Jason said...

Very cool pics, I saw my first Robin yesterday!