pollen on the tip of a flower?? Am I right??
^^^ That's my guess too! What is it called, a stigma or something like that?
The stoma of a flower? Just guessing...
It's probably something completely different than what I'm thinking, so I'll just have to wait and see what you reveal.
I would think too part of a flower...
The stamen of a flower? (I love the other comments, stigma, stoma) Something like that!
Pollen??? Am I close
The middle stem in a lily?
I am so bad at these lol, I will go with everyone else saying part of a flower.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
pollen on the tip of a flower?? Am I right??
^^^ That's my guess too! What is it called, a stigma or something like that?
The stoma of a flower? Just guessing...
It's probably something completely different than what I'm thinking, so I'll just have to wait and see what you reveal.
I would think too part of a flower...
The stamen of a flower? (I love the other comments, stigma, stoma) Something like that!
Pollen??? Am I close
The middle stem in a lily?
I am so bad at these lol, I will go with everyone else saying part of a flower.
Post a Comment