This is a shot of the lights hanging over the dance floor....very cool. ;)
Monday, November 23, 2009
Concert
My nephew has been taking guitar lessons for a while now, and they had a "gig" tonight at a bar in West Chester, PA (great college town). It's soooo cool to see a 9-yr-old jam in a place where the big guys play! The venue was The Note and was this neat converted rowhouse/store, complete with second floor balcony--perfect for taking pictures! I pulled out the 85 for the first time in a long time (mostly for the 1.8)--which allowed me to use the dramatic stage lighting. While grainy, the first few shots I looked at have a great concert feel! (Now if only he is successful explaining to his teacher tomorrow morning why he has two giant marker x's on his hands....)
This is a shot of the lights hanging over the dance floor....very cool. ;)
This is a shot of the lights hanging over the dance floor....very cool. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Love that! Such a dramatic shot. What a great experience for your nephew, too!
That is very cool! And what an awesome experience for a 9 year-old!
Oh that light is so pretty, and wtg to your nephew!!
Awesome that your nephew had a gig! Great shot to!
http://croppinrose.blogspot.com/2009/11/cuttlebugged-angel.html
Hi Here is the folding technique I used to make the Angel you commented on om my blog. Sorry It has taken so long but I have been busy and sick.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Thanks for visiting my blog:)))
Love this wonderful photo!
My photos: www.nice-photo.de
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. I really appreciate them. I must have a look at your photography, what I have seen is great.
Keep on "developing" LOL. My corny humour coming out.
Post a Comment