I really like seeing how the heat from the light has melted the snow away around it. Very observant! LOVE the texture of the saw blade on the wood pieces--neat shot. I think we need a picture of your baby.....hmmmm? By the way, thank you (!) for the unexpected "award". I blush!
5 comments:
I love shots like this! :) The composition on the first one is what makes it interesting. And the third one is just plain cool.
Oohhh I like the bricks and the logs!
Love the shot of the bricks. Interesting compositions in all these.
Great shots of things around your home!! How lucky you are already getting some green sticking out!
I really like seeing how the heat from the light has melted the snow away around it. Very observant! LOVE the texture of the saw blade on the wood pieces--neat shot. I think we need a picture of your baby.....hmmmm? By the way, thank you (!) for the unexpected "award". I blush!
Post a Comment