Thursday, March 4, 2010

A craving gone bad...

I think I really only had one craving when I was pregnant and it was because my friend said her son wanted a Popsicle.  I then wanted a Popsicle.  I should have realized that I only wanted A Popsicle (as in ONE!).  But I bought a whole box instead.  They only had the tropical fruit ones, which I'm not a fan of, but I was desperate.  I tried one of each flavor (so 3 total) and ate no more.  (I then bought a box of regular flavored ones a few months later, and have only eaten a few of those!)  I needed freezer space tonight, so the Tropicals met their match.



Ironically, Popsicles were one of the few things I was allowed to eat on my restricted diet in the hospital when I delivered.

9 comments:

Suzy said...

mmmm those popsicles look yummy to me! There is no way they would go to waste around here lol (my children are addicts). They make for a pretty picture!

pat said...

I like the vibrant colors and the ice crystals still on them!! Too cold to eat, though...brrrrr!!!!

janett said...

I would have eaten them for you! ;)

Diana said...

LOL well they look yummy to me! and around here they would have lasted a couple of min only

Yolanda said...

Love this photo! They look yummy.

annabelle said...

my dd says she wants a red one :)

Reds said...

Love all those colors!! Great shot! Love popsicles!

Margaret said...

Those do look yummy! And very colorful!

Angela2932 said...

I bet you had to work fast to get this shot, before they all melted! It would have been fun to watch the process of you photographing these :) They make for wonderful color!