I started the January/February 26 Things list @ 2P's....figured I should maybe complete a few from the list. Here's the first (and my apologies to those who've already seen it).
My mom inherited this GI-NOR-MOUS cross stitch kit from her friend's mom. It's a spectacularly beautiful Christmas scene, complete with frames and 2 BINDERS of thread. I tease her it's her "life project" because it will take her the rest of her life to complete!
Tech: Rebel XT, 50mm, f4.0, ISO 200, 1/60 w/flash
PS. My 50 1.8 is cooperating this week. We're almost friends again, lol.
5 comments:
Again, fantastic clarity. Excellent perspective. I should try the 26 Things again, I forgot how fun it was.
Nice focus on this one. Good for you for taking on 26 Things. I'll have to take a look at the list and see if it helps me find my mojo again.
You really nailed the focus on that. Great job!
Beautiful shot! I should try to do the 26 Things - looks so much fun!
Love. Great focus. I used to do alot of sewing when I was younger, I really should get back into it. I loved it.
Post a Comment