Saturday, January 15, 2011

Project 52: Week 2

Week 2: Rule of Thirds

7 comments:

Samantha said...

What a happy looking guy! I've just started really paying attention to the rule of thirds, and trying to make a conscious effort to utilize it in my pictures too. Good job!

Leilani said...

Great job!
I always forget on my composition, I really should try to practise these things!

Nicki said...

Sometimes I focus on the rule of thirds - more often however I shoot according to what looks right to me naturally - and if I totally miss the boat, try to adjust in processing. Nice looking fella.

HeyLady said...

I tried to get my shot in the 1/3 today also. Must have been the day to think about that.

Great snowman!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Following the rule of thirds is so hard for me. Maybe because rules in general are hard for me.

Angela2932 said...

Cute! And nicely composed!

Reds said...

Adorable!!