1) It was sunny today. 2) I was home and it was still daylight out. 3) My 50mm didn't fight me today. If you answered d) all of the above, you'd be right! I didn't get a chance to post yesterday--just too much to cram into 24 hours!--so here's a double post to satisfy my guilt. Both taken outdoors, in natural light, with my 50mm lens! Comments and cc: welcome!
Tech info: Rebel XT, 50mm, 1/100, f/4.0, 100 ISO.
Tech info: Rebel XT, 50mm, 1/200, f/3.2, 100 ISO.
9 comments:
Glad it all worked out... now can you send some of that sunlight this way? Gloomy day today!
OMgosh...I so need that duckie for my sons' bathroom!! We want ducks in all sorts of costumes. CUTE!
Both are very nice! We're having major storms here so enjoy that sun!
FUN...it was sunny here but cold! LOL....I like both of the "hats" in your pictures! Fun!!! I love that ducky too!
You are rocking this whole hat theme!!! Very creative!!!
Love the duck picture!!!
Cari
Love the shot of the duckie and the way the shadow falls to the side of it. Very cute!
I LOVE LOVE the duck!
It's about time the weather warmed up! Glad to see you were able to get some cooperation from that troublesome 50. Both shots look great! I'm thinking that when I have time for a hobby, I may work on photography as well. You and Dad just make it look like it's too much fun! For now, though, I'll just stick with the whole point and shoot...instant gratification! lol
Post a Comment