Sunday, January 6, 2008

All good things must come to an end

Last night was a sad night at my house. Our beloved Pittsburgh Steelers lost in the first round of the playoffs. Sweetie got this hat for Christmas and hasn't had a chance to wear it yet! The POTD challenge starts a new theme tomorrow (just in time, because I was running out of ideas for hats!). We're supposed to get beautiful weather this week, too, so hopefully I'll be able to play for a bit! :) This was indoors, with my 50mm, but it was the best of the handful I took--the war isn't over yet!

Tech info: Rebel XT, 50mm, 1/100, f/1.8, 1600 ISO.

Thanks to all who have left comments! I really enjoy reading them and appreciate you taking the time to give me feedback! <3

3 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Great sharply detailed shot...love that 50 mm.

Sharon said...

Nice. RIP ;)

Anonymous said...

At least they made it to the playoffs *sigh*

Anyway, great detail! I think the 50 is being tamed! Nice shot!