Sunday, January 27, 2008

I think I said "doh!"

I made baked potatoes for dinner last night. A few minutes in the microwave to speed up the process and then into the oven to finish cooking alongside dinner. Fast forward a 1/2 hour....potatoes still not cooked, so back in the microwave for a few more minutes. I look over and see this...



Tech info: Casio Exilim EX-S600, SOOC except for lines and text.

I never heard it explode, it just kinda did. And what's worse, it still wasn't completely soft! Oh well, I ate it and it was fine. Of course, I ate it after I was done laughing and had taken my POTD (which sweetie got a kick out of!)

3 comments:

Becky said...

LOL! You should have seen my microwave when I tried out a new hard-boiled egg cooker. There were no instructions on the box; I didn't know you were supposed to remove it from the shell. Ka-bloom!

Amy said...

That's too funny! Glad you were able to eat it though, I loved baked potatoes. Did you poke holes in it? I do that for the steam to escape.

Amy said...

Hmmm, just looked at the photo again and I'm pretty sure those are pokes that I see, so that's not it.