I kind of like the grunge on it. It's like you put texture onto the photo ,but you didn't actually have to! nice bright color
It's true. It does need to be washed, but like Val said, it looks like you ran a texture on it!
I actually like the dirt too! Very urban and grungy. The red is nice and bright, great shot!
So grab your 409 and get to it!! lol
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I kind of like the grunge on it. It's like you put texture onto the photo ,but you didn't actually have to! nice bright color
It's true. It does need to be washed, but like Val said, it looks like you ran a texture on it!
I actually like the dirt too! Very urban and grungy. The red is nice and bright, great shot!
So grab your 409 and get to it!! lol
Post a Comment