My last entry for vertical vs. horizontal is the corner of a board game box. I ran Ocean Ripple filter on it in photoshop because the grain from 1600 ISO was driving me nuts!
I like the picture but not so sure of the filter. Maybe if you had made it sepia with some texture on it its would have taken away from the grain that was bothering you.
Very cool picture but I think the filter is a bit distracting. Did you try running noiseware on it? I have found that it will really clean up a shot very nicely.
17 comments:
very cool I love the filter you used.
I like the picture but not so sure of the filter. Maybe if you had made it sepia with some texture on it its would have taken away from the grain that was bothering you.
great color and very interesting way to deal with noise!
I like it!! Very cool.
I like this.
I like the filter. . .rather than eliminating the grain, it's more like you went with the flow! Made for a fun photo. . .
that looks cool.
love the subject and composition!
That is so neat! I just love that texture...so much fun!
Very cool picture but I think the filter is a bit distracting. Did you try running noiseware on it? I have found that it will really clean up a shot very nicely.
Looks cool!
Ah ha.. Very creative. tfs.
I like your workaround for the noise. Do you have noiseware? There's a freebie version.
This is neat! It looks like a piece of abstract art! :)
I think it turned out cool. Great choice in filter.
That is such a cool-looking shot. I love the angle and the color!
Never seen the ocean ripple...cool effect on this picture.
Post a Comment