I was making breakfast for sweetie yesterday, and one of the eggs was twins! I'd never seen that before! (And of course, the enabler he is, says "you should take a picture!" Fortunately, I had my P&S on the table, so I could--I didn't exactly go for a technically correct shot because I would have ruined breakfast in the process!) :)

10 comments:
I have never seen anything like that before...pretty cool!
Cari
That happened once before to me when I was newly pregnant, I was SURE that it was a sign that I was having twins! LOL
I love that you whipped out the camera, isn't that one does when one is a photographer. :)
Sad, you cooked twins.... lol! Neat shot. I showed my kids.. they thought it was neat too. tfs.
huh...I have never seen that either, wonder if it means anything?
That's neat, I've never seen a twin egg before!
I'd have grabbed a photo too!
Cool. Don't you just love stopping everything just to get a picture
LOL, never seen that either!! hmm..
Thats really cool! I've never seen anything like that either.
Post a Comment