Saturday, March 22, 2008

This one was better in my head...

This just didn't work out how I wanted. ...Couldn't get the right green marker....couldn't get a good angle....shadows I didn't want....and the WHITE paper behind it kept coming out gray, even with CWB. Sigh. Photoshop did enough to give me enough satisfaction to post, but it was still better in my head. ;)


Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/100, f/2.8, 800ISO.


BTW, thanks to all who leave comments. You see things I don't see, you like things I don't like (and well, you don't like things I love, but such is life!), and you make me want to keep shooting! :) {{{hugs}}}

10 comments:

Margaret said...

I love this shot. Love the angles of the word and the marker. Very creative idea.:)

Ashley Hiskes said...

I think this is a great picture!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe...I love it. I think its such a great idea.

Amy said...

I like how you angled the word. You have perfect writing! I homeschool my kids and my youngest told me I don't write like a teacher! She went to Kindy at a school and expects the letters to be perfect! :)

Val said...

It looks cool. Great idea!

mel said...

I think it is great!

pat said...

I think this is really a very creative idea! Nice way to think outside the box. The technical details will come; creativity has to BE there.

Bobbi said...

I think it turned out great, I love the angle!

Becky said...

Very creative idea. I like the way you composed it! With white paper, I wonder if it's so thin that it isn't true white, know what I mean?

Sharon said...

Cute! lol