Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Man, that's cheap!

DISCLAIMER: These are from my cell phone, I have done nothing to them. (Hence the blown out coloring on the fruit.)

As a math teacher, this just gets me. My students roll their eyes. But wouldn't YOU love to pay less than a penny for your citrus fruit???



Note to self: take camera to grocery store to take fun pictures of displays. ;)

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Too funny! Love it!:)

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

LOL. There is another good reason to carry cell phone at all times.

Amy said...

LOL! It's great that you at least had your cell phone camera with you!

Mom2Drew said...

Wow...my cell phone does not take pics that good. They look delicious.

Cindi Koceich said...

That's funny...did you try to buy them by giving a penny and asking for your change...lol

Becky said...

Hee. That took me a minute, and I'm usually good at stuff like that. Your cell phone photos are better than many of my 'real camera' photos. :-)

Jen said...

LOL~ I never would have thought of it like that!