Friday, May 23, 2008

My new best friend...

An envelope sealer. Pictured here with some of my 145+ wedding invitations. This little gadget saved my tongue.

Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/125, f/1.8, 400ISO.

Yes, the lighting is bad in this shot. It's my desk. Where I spend much of my time. At midnight on the night before I head to the post office. That dark and yellow cast speak volumes to my giddy weariness--must. get. these. finished. tonight. (But I'm SO unbelievably excited to be taking several bags of pretty envelopes to the post office tomorrow! I told Sweetie he must go with me and take pictures. I think he only rolled his eyes twice at that request!)





I have been shooting. Fun stuff. Really! Posting? Not so much. I HOPE to get caught up on this long weekend, but we'll see. Maybe I'll just be out shooting some more (in celebration of the 2 yr. anniversary of my Rebel!)

9 comments:

Malisa said...

Congratulations! When's the wedding?

Anonymous said...

OOOOO.....when is the big day! I love the yellow glow here. I think it really reflects a feeling you have.

Reds said...

Congrats on the big day! Must be so nerve racking with all the preparation! Great that you are taking pics to remember all the details! Celine

pat said...

Congrats on getting those done. Love the lighting--really gives the sense of burning the midnight oil. The wedding is soon, right?

Sandra Collins said...

I love this shot - shows the details of your life -

Jen said...

Congrats.... dismiss the eye roll and Go For It!

mel said...

very exciting!

Becky said...

That is exciting! Looks like it's going to be a big wedding. I love that you have an anniversary with your Rebel too. :-)

♥ Amy said...

Love what you captured here - the exhaustion mixed with the excitement and anticipation. Fun!