Sunday, June 8, 2008

So far behind...

This bloom has since been pruned off, that's how far behind I am in posting!

Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/250, f/3.2, 100ISO.


EDITED TO ADD:
Click on any of the thumbnails to be taken to a larger image.
Some from the backyard (a pretty butterfly and Sweetie putting in a bunch of bricks as edging in the garden)....

Tech info (butterfly): Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/250, f/6.3, 100ISO.
Tech info (bricklaying): Rebel XT, 50mm, 1/320, f/6.3, 100ISO.



And some to honor our fallen heroes and those who have served our country: Memorial Day 2008

Tech info: Rebel XT, 50mm, 1/250, f/7.1, 100ISO. Edited with curves.
CC welcome on the edit.


Tech info (marching soldiers): Rebel XT, 50mm, 1/250, f/7.1, 100ISO.
Tech info (monument): Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/500, f/5, 200ISO.
Tech info (salute): Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/500, f/7.1, 200ISO.

12 comments:

Kristi said...

Well, welcome back!! And what a great shot to remember the little bud! ;)

Chell said...

It is very pretty. I have a bunch of stuff I am behind on editing myself. Oh where does the time go!!

pat said...

Still looks nice and fresh to me! Very pretty. And I am always behind in my editing.

Margaret said...

These are all great shots. I really love the butterfly on the flower. Wow! Like the jeep shot. Nice pping!

Kari said...

Beautiful floral photograph, and you documented the day very well!

Amy said...

I like your edited jeep photo. Very nice shots here!

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

You are making me cry. I can't help but vry when I see military pics.
God Bless America!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Pretty bud. Nice shots.

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo....glad to see you have still been taking pics on your time away. Welcome back. That rose is so beautiful.

Becky said...

My favorite of this bunch is the butterfly shot. Such crisp focus and so colorful.

Debbi said...

That rose is so pretty!

Michelle said...

really like the shots you have here. and your edit on the jeep really brought it up nicely. great job! and its nice to see you again.