We were married one month ago today. My sweet husband surprised me with roses when he came home from work! Tonight, we'll have some wedding cake (I just can't stomach the thought of year old cake, so we're enjoying it now. I'll buy another cake just for our anniversary next August!)

18 comments:
How sweet!! You've got a great husband!! :)
Love the roses!!
Ohhh, how lovely. I love the dard, romantic look of your photo. It would be simply gorgeous as the front of a greeting card...especially a Christmas card I think! And, you DH sounds like a "keeper" for sure.
Congrats on 1 month!!
Happy anniversary!!! Beautiful roses
Awww! Happy anniversary! I hear ya on the cake thing. I don't like cake anyway (GASP!) but I choked some down on our 1 year. (we had frozen a couple of pieces) It was N-A-S-T-Y!
congratulations!!! and lucky you!! i don't get flowers too much :( our 8th aniverery is in a few days!!
Such a beautiful picture of the roses. Happy 1 month! Sounds like you've got a wonderful husband!
Way to go, hubby!Beautiful roses.
So cool. You did a really great job with the depth of field on these. They look great.
Newlyweds! Bah-humbug! I'll be lucky if hubby gives me remotely resembling a flower on our 10th anniversary in December, let alone a dozen roses. Guess I'll just have to do what many women do for Valentine's Day...order them for myself! :)
Meanwhile, my brother is doing a great job making his brother-in-law look really bad! Tell him to keep up the good work and hopefully hubby will get some tips! lol
Happy 1 month! OH...and we ate our wedding cake about 2 weeks after the wedding;)
Beautiful flower shot!! And congratulations on your one month anniversary! Love your idea about eating the cake at one month!! So smart!!
our wedding cake was stored at our parent's (near the wedding) but we were in Pittsburgh and then Arlington and never near them to eat it on our anniversary.
Well, we happened to be at our parents before we left for the Netherlands (the day before our anniversary) and cut into the cake. After 8 years.... the icing was the only thing that was edible, and we each just had a symbolic lick and threw the rest away!
Congrats on one month! glad you took time to celebrate :-)
Happy Anniversary!
Good idea with the cake.
Great capture!!
Great shot, and congrats on your one-month anniversary!
Of course, he is the bestest husband...you knew he would be...that's why you married him.
The roses are beautiful. The cake thing, doesn't make much difference, one month, one year, whatever!
Of course, he is the bestes husband .. you knew he would be ... that's why you marrried him.
The roses are beautiful!
The cake thing, what difference does it make, one month ... one year!
Obviously, I'm not anonymous anymore, I signed in.
Post a Comment