Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wall of water!

This week's POTD theme is shutter speed. I captured this shot of the kids playing in the pool....my nephew is somewhere behind that wall of water! (He was splashing his cousin to get her back. I was so impressed with how good they were at moving large amounts of water!)
Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/400, f/5, 100ISO. PS: burn (20% opacity) of house siding, sharpen.

9 comments:

Angelica said...

Very cool photo!! Looks refreshing.

Jess said...

Awesome how you can freeze the water in mis-air like that! I need to encourage my kids to enjoy their pool for a little longer... they've been neglecting it since school started back up.

Kristina said...

Love that wave...looks like a wall of water. So very cool!

Becky said...

Great capture of that wave!

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome capture! Really fun, and the blue color is facinating.

pat said...

NEAT shot! Great use of shutter speed. You caught it a just the right minute.

Angela2932 said...

Cool! Almost looks like an ice sculpture!

S.Kremer said...

That is SUPER COOL! Love it!

Shawna (shawkrem)

Amy said...

WOW...very neat shot!