This stuff is way too addicting and nothing but sugar. It's one of my favorites! :)
ETA: There are some new buttons below where you comment. You can click on the words if you think they fit this post and it will keep a tally. It's kinda like a cheater-version of comments. ;)
14 comments:
I love candy corn! I forgot all about this. . . now I'll have to go buy some! (for photographic purposes, of course!)
Candy corn makes for some great photos, but I'm not a fan of eating it. Chocolate for me please!
I was JUST thinking of this today...I love them only at this time of year. yummo.
Nice shots!
I love candy corn but it's SO addicting to eat.
Oooooh cool! I like that second one especially.
YUM!! Like that last shot in the white dish.
Now I want candy corn!! ;) -
i love candy corn, but the pumpkin ones, i don't know why i am sure they are the same :)
I love them too--until I get that sugar headache from eating too many. They are so fun to take macro shots of too! Love your banner.
Yummy. Those things are pure evil though. I eat way too many
Oh, I love candy corn! Now I have to go find some thanks ;)
you just made me miss candy corn and realize that i haven't seen ANY in the stores over here. and the Dutch LOVE their candy sweets!
i think i like the header best. isn't it funny that a cheap-o candy can look so elegant if you put it in a nice dish!?
I've had to take breaks here and there to! Glad to see your back up and shooting! These look yummy and I don't even like candy corn :)!
Post a Comment